I'm not a poet, but love poetry. Enough so that I dedicate much of my free time to a little project called Poems-For-All where I put poems into little booklets about the size of a matchbook. My wife and I own a small used bookstore in midtown Sacramento -- one of several outposts on the local literary landscape where you can buy books by local poets and writers, attend poetry readings or just pick up the latest (free) Poems-For-All miniature chaplette.
- 697 | Indigo Moor
- 652, 653 | Tom Miner
- Frank Andrick Benefit | Jan. 14th, 2007
- frank andrick biography
- Poetry Unplugged at Luna's
- 607, 608 | Victoria Dalkey
- Ferocious irritability.
- Inclusionist Book & Poetry Project | Dec. 9th
- Celtic Women Poets | December 4th
- I'm a fool to do your dirty work. I don't want to ...