I'm not a poet, but love poetry. Enough so that I dedicate much of my free time to a little project called Poems-For-All where I put poems into little booklets about the size of a matchbook. My wife and I own a small used bookstore in midtown Sacramento -- one of several outposts on the local literary landscape where you can buy books by local poets and writers, attend poetry readings or just pick up the latest (free) Poems-For-All miniature chaplette.
- Kabinet | Two Lane Blacktop
- An Evening with Billy Childish | Sunday, April 23r...
- TBC newsletter No. 1
- exhibition finale highlights (personal)
- exhibition postscript (1)
- I shall drink rust
- Douglas Blazek
- National Poetry Sound Archive | UK
- OUTBOUND | PFAs to Scotland
- Exhibition | more installation